Get the security training (live, instructor-led or self-study) needed to guard computer systems against emerging threats and to safeguard a company's IT environment with classes at ONLC Training Centers.
Cybersecurity professionals are needed in every industry for all sized companies to protect their systems against attacks and data breaches. The demand for qualified cybersecurity professionals is one of the fastest growing fields.
Our cybersecurity curriculum includes vendor-neutral classes, technology-specific classes, certification preparation, and titles that are Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8140 / 8570.1 approved. Choose from certifications from vendors such as CompTIA, EC Council, CertNexus and ISC.
ILT classes are live and hands-on training. Students may attend ILT classes at any of ONLC's more than 300 sites or from your own location . Training is fully interactive via remote instructor . See class list .
On-Demand classes are self-study, self-paced you take using your own equipment with 24/7 access for a set period of months. On-Demand classes include video tutorials, labs and assessments. You'll see "On-Demand" in the title for this format.
|Click Title for Dates & Outlines||Days||Fee|
|CyberSec First Responder (CFR-310)||5||$2795|
|CompTIA Security+ (Select Instructor-led or Self-study with Exam Vouchers)|
|CompTIA Security+ Certification Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA On-Demand: CompTIA Security + Certification Training||5||$1295|
|CompTIA CySA+ (with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA PenTest+ (with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Certification (CASP+) (with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA On-Demand: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Certification Training||5||$1295|
|EC Council Security Certifications|
|Certified Network Defender||5||$2495|
|Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures 10||5||$3395|
|EC Council Certified Security Analyst||5||$3395|
|Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)||5||$3395|
|ISC Security Certifications (Select Instructor-led or On-Demand, Self-Study)|
|CISSP: Certified Information System Security Professional||5||$2995|
|CISSP On-Demand: CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional||5||$1795|
|OWASP On-Demand: Comprehensive|
|OWASP On-Demand: Comprehensive (Forgery, Phishing, Hacking, Controls)||2||$695|
• CyberSec First Responder ( CFR ) certification is sponsored by CertNexus. CFR confirms you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to deal with a changing threat landscape and will be able to assess risk and vulnerabilities, acquire data, perform analysis, continuously communicate, determine scope, recommend remediation actions, and accurately report results.
More about CFR
• Security+ validates knowledge of communication security, infrastructure
security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts.
More about Security+ certification
• Cybersecurity Analyst ( CySA+ ) is an intermediate-level certification that applies behavioral analytics to the IT security market to improve the overall state of IT security. IT security professionals need security analytics skills to detect threats. This certification verifies the skills needed to improve threat visibility across a broad attack surface by focusing on network behavior, including an organization’s interior network. CySA+ focuses on a defensive approach through incident detection and response.
More about CySA+ certification
• PenTest+ is an intermediate-level certification that verifies competency in the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope an assessment, understand legal and compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, analyze data, and effectively report and communicate results. PenTest+ focuses on an offensive approach through penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
More about PenTest+ certification
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner ( CASP+ ) is an advanced-level security credential that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; incident response; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, business disciplines and enterprise-level cybersecurity threats. It
is an international, vendor-neutral certification.
Learn about CASP+ certification
• EC-Council Certified Network Defender ( CND ). This certification focuses on creating Network Administrators who are trained on protecting, detecting and responding to the threats on the network. Network administrators are usually familiar with network components, traffic, performance and utilization, network topology, location of each system, security policy, etc.
Learn about CND
• Certified Ethical Hacker ( CEH ). They say to beat a hacker you have to think like one. This certification is for an individual who is usually employed with the organization and who can be trusted to undertake an attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems using the same methods as a Hacker.
See Ethical Hacker certification
• EC-Council Certified Security Analyst ( ECSA ).
This complements the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
certification by exploring the analytical phase of ethical hacking. While CEH
exposes the learner to hacking tools and technologies, ECSA takes it a step further
by exploring how to analyze the outcome from these tools and technologies.
Learn more about ECSA
• EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator ( CHFI ). Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government and corporate entities globally who often use EC-Council's CHFI certification to confirm one's skills.
Learn more about CHFI
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional ( CISSP ) certification is sponsored by ISC. It provides information security professionals with
not only an objective measure of competence but a globally recognized standard
of achievement. This credential is ideal for mid- and senior-level managers who
are working toward or have already attained positions as CISOs, CSOs or Senior
More on CISSP
General Information: DoD 8570 / 8140 Directive
ONLC provides training classes for IAT and IAM personnel that's compliant with Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8570 / 8140. Learn more about this directive and the associated courses offered at ONLC's more than 300 training sites. See DoD 8570 / 8140 General Information / Overview
Private Group Training
ONLC offers private training solutions for large groups and companies. Options can include hands-on, lecture, self-study and more. Training can be delivered virtually or in-person at your in-house facilities. Content can be customized to meet a client's specific configurations and technologies. To discuss how we can minimize your training costs and employee downtime contact our Sales Manager via email or 1.800.288.8221 (8am-6pm Eastern).
Training Locations Coast to Coast
ONLC Training Centers offers hands-on, remote instructor-led training classes at our more than 300 locations in North America. And for those not near one of our sites, you can attend these same live classes from your home/office computer via our Remote Classroom Instruction (RCI™). See list of ONLC locations.
Education Advisors to Help You
Our advisors can answer questions you may have about classes and vendor certification programs to help you select the training that is right for you. For assistance, contact our Education Advisors toll free in the USA at 1.800.288.8221 (8am-6pm Eastern).
To register by phone or for more information...