Get the cybersecurity training needed to guard computer systems against emerging threats and to safeguard a company's IT environment with classes from ONLC Training Centers.
Cybersecurity professionals are needed in every industry for all sized companies to protect their systems against attacks and data breaches. The demand for qualified cybersecurity professionals is one of the fastest growing fields and is expected to remain high for the foreseeable future.
Our cybersecurity curriculum includes vendor-neutral classes, technology-specific classes and certification preparation. Choose from certifications from vendors like CompTIA, Cisco, EC Council, CertNexus, ISC and Microsoft. Many of these certifications are Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8140 / 8570.1 approved.
Get the skills and knowledge needed for a successful career in cybersecurity with live, instructor-led classes that are fully interactive and supported by professional trainers, or learn on your own on your own schedule with our On-Demand courses. No matter which format you choose you'll follow a curriculum built toward certification and success!
Instructor-led Training -or- On-Demand
Instructor-led Training (ILT ) classes are live and hands-on offered at all ONLC centers coast-to-coast or attend from your own location with easy setup. On-Demand courses are self-study (typically a blend of video tutorials, labs and exercises) with 24/7 access over a period of months. See cybersecurity classes, prices & schedule.
Prepare your team for certification with our money-saving Group Training solutions. Public and private options and instruction can be virtually or in-person. Content can be customized to meet schedules and budgets. To learn more and for a price quote see Group Training .
|Click Title for Dates & Outlines||Days||Fee|
|CCNA v1.0 - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions||5||$4195|
|CompTIA Security+ (with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA Security+ Certification Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA CySA+ (with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA PenTest+ (with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA CASP+ (Advanced Security Practitioner Certification - with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Training||5||$2495|
|EC-Council Security Certifications|
|Certified Network Defender (CND)||5||$3495|
|Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)||5||$3495|
|Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)||5||$3495|
|Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT)||5||$3495|
|ISC Security Certifications|
|CISSP: Certified Information System Security Professional||5||$2995|
|Microsoft Security Certifications|
|SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals||1||$495|
|Microsoft On-Demand: Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals||1||$495|
|SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst||4||$1995|
|SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator||4||$1995|
|SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator||2||$995|
|AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies||4||$2395|
|Click Title for Dates & Outlines||Days||Fee|
|Cisco On-Demand: Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA)||3||$1295|
|CompTIA Security+ Certification|
|CompTIA On-Demand: CompTIA Security + Certification Training||5||$1295|
|CompTIA CySA+ (Advanced Security Practitioner Certification - with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA On-Demand: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Certification Training||5||$1295|
|ISC Security Certification|
|CISSP On-Demand: CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional||5||$1795|
|OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)|
|OWASP On-Demand: Comprehensive (Forgery, Phishing, Hacking, Controls)||2||$195|
• CCNA (exam 200-301) validates skills and knowledge in network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability to maintain security. (CCNA exam 200-301 replaced CCNA Security certification.)
More about CCNA certification
• Security+ validates knowledge of communication security, infrastructure
security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts.
More about Security+ certification
• Cybersecurity Analyst ( CySA+ ) is an intermediate-level certification that applies behavioral analytics to the IT security market to improve the overall state of IT security. IT security professionals need security analytics skills to detect threats. This certification verifies the skills needed to improve threat visibility across a broad attack surface by focusing on network behavior, including an organization’s interior network. CySA+ focuses on a defensive approach through incident detection and response.
More about CySA+ certification
• PenTest+ is an intermediate-level certification that verifies competency in the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope an assessment, understand legal and compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, analyze data, and effectively report and communicate results. PenTest+ focuses on an offensive approach through penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
More about PenTest+ certification
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner ( CASP+ ) is an advanced-level security credential that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; incident response; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, business disciplines and enterprise-level cybersecurity threats. It
is an international, vendor-neutral certification.
Learn about CASP+ certification
• EC-Council Certified Network Defender ( CND ). This certification focuses on creating Network Administrators who are trained on protecting, detecting and responding to the threats on the network. Network administrators are usually familiar with network components, traffic, performance and utilization, network topology, location of each system, security policy, etc.
Learn about CND
• Certified Ethical Hacker ( CEH ). They say to beat a hacker you have to think like one. This certification is for an individual who is usually employed with the organization and who can be trusted to undertake an attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems using the same methods as a Hacker.
See CEH Ethical Hacker certification
• EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator ( CHFI ). Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government and corporate entities globally who often use EC-Council's CHFI certification to confirm one's skills.
Learn more about CHFI
• EC-Council Certified Pentration Testing Professional ( CPENT ).
This upper-level pentration tester certification teaches how to build and write effective penetration tests on filtered networks and various technologies. While ethical hacking exposes learners to hacking tools and technologies, CPENT takes it further by exploring how to write exploits and build tools to outthink and thwart attacks.
Learn more about CPENT
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional ( CISSP ) certification is sponsored by ISC. It provides information security professionals with not only an objective measure of competence but a globally recognized standard
of achievement. This credential is ideal for mid- and senior-level managers who are working toward or have already attained positions as CISOs, CSOs or Senior Security Engineers.
More on CISSP
• Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals ( SC-900 ). This Microsoft certification is right for those who need familiarity with Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions. This certification is a good foundation upon which to build a career in Microsoft security.
More on SC-900
• Security Operations Analyst Associate Exam (SC-200). Those in this role use Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender, Microsoft 365 Defender, and third-party security products to locate, investigate, and respond to system threats as well as advise on ways to improve threat protection practices.
More on SC-200
• Identity and Access Administrator Associate (SC-300). An Identity and Access Administrator uses Azure AD to design, implement, and operate an organization’s identity and access management systems among other tasks.
More on SC-300
• Information Protection Administrator Associate (SC-400) defines applicable requirements and tests IT processes and operations against policies and controls. They also plan and implement controls that meet organizational compliance needs.
More on SC-400
• Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) implements security controls and threat protection, manages identity and access, and protects data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments.
More on AZ-500
General Information: DoD 8570 / 8140 Directive
ONLC provides training classes for IAT, IAM, IASAE and CSSP personnel that's compliant with Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8570 / 8140. Train for DoD approved classes at any of ONLC's hundreds of training centers coast-to-coast or from your own location. More on DoD 8570 / 8140
Volume Discounts with ONLC Learning Credits
Get maximum buying power and flexibility with ONLC Learning Credits. They're a great way to prepay for training and secure a substantial volume discount on end-user and technical courses. Credits can be used on live, instructor-led & self-study, On-Demand learning formats and are good for up to a year! See details & pricing .
Private Group Training
ONLC has complete solutions so training coordinators can successfully upskill their teams while maintaining their budget. Training can be via our public schedule or private sessions delivered virtually or in-person on-site. Course content can be customized to meet your specific needs and technologies. To explore how we can minimize your training costs while maximizing learning and to receive a price quote see Group Training .
Training Centers Coast to Coast
Every public, instructor-led (ILT) class is offered at each of our ONLC centers across the USA. Our training rooms are outfitted with the equipment needed for class and provide an interruption-free space so you can concentrate fully on learning. Find ONLC centers near you .
Hands-on Cybersecurity Classes from Home
Attend our live, instructor-led classes from the comfort and convenience of your own home. The setup is really easy and you don't have to have the class software on your device. Our video shows just how easy it is, and if you still have questions speak with one of our friendly advisors at 1-800-288-8221. An advisor can work with you. See easy setup video .
ONLC's Education Advisors can answer questions about our classes, training options and professional certification. They can provide guidance for determining a training path that's best for your background and career goals and process class registrations. ONLC Advisors are available weekdays via chat or toll free at: