Cyber security professionals are vital in every industry for companies of all sizes to protect computer systems and technology against attacks and data breaches. The demand for qualified computer security professionals is one of the fastest growing fields and is expected to remain high for the foreseeable future.
Get the cybersecurity training needed to guard computer systems against emerging threats and to safeguard a company's IT environment with classes from ONLC Training Centers. Our training includes vendor-neutral cybersecurity, technology-specific classes and prep courses for certifications from CompTIA, Cisco, EC Council, ISC, Microsoft and NIST NICE. Many of these cybersecurity certifications are DoD Directive 8140 / 8570.1 approved.
Gain the skills and knowledge needed for a successful career in cybersecurity with live, instructor-led cybersecurity certification classes from ONLC. Classes are fully interactive and supported by professional trainers, or you can choose to learn on your own schedule with our On-Demand courses. No matter which format you choose you'll follow a curriculum built toward certification and success!
Instructor-led Training -or- On-Demand
Instructor-led Training (ILT ) classes are live, hands-on and fully supported by an online trainer. Attend class from any ONLC centers coast-to-coast or attend from your own location . Alternatively, our On-Demand format consists of self-study, self-paced courses (typically a blend of video tutorials, labs and exercises) with 24/7 access over a period of months. See cybersecurity classes, prices & schedule .
Prepare your team for cybersecurity skills and certification with our money-saving Group Training solutions. For private training instruction can be virtual or in-person on-site. Content can be customized to match your in-house technologies, work with schedule needs and to stay on budget. To explore the options and receive a price quote based on your specifications see Group Training .
You get more when you train with ONLC! Check out our money-back satisfaction guarantee and optional free refresher course when you attend our live, instructor-led training (ILT) classes. Some courses also come with an exam prep, voucher and pass guarantee.* Need multiple courses or multiple people trained? See Savings Options for any volume purchases.
*Not available for all titles or formats
Click the title of the classes marked with the green flag () to see specific locations and dates of Ready to Run classes. Click the title of the classes marked with the yellow flag () to see specific locations and dates of Early Notice classes.
|Click Title for Dates & Outlines||Days||Fee|
|CCNA v 2.0 - Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions||5||$4195|
|CompTIA Security+ (with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA Security+ Certification Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA CySA+ (with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA PenTest+ (with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Training||5||$2495|
|CompTIA CASP+ (Advanced Security Practitioner Certification - with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Training||5||$2495|
|EC-Council Security Certifications|
|Certified Network Defender||5||$2495|
|Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures 11||5||$3495|
|Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) V10.0||5||$3495|
|Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)||5||$3495|
|ISC Security Certifications|
|CISSP: Certified Information System Security Professional||5||$2995|
|Microsoft Security Certifications|
|SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals||1||$495|
|SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst||4||$1995|
|SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator||4||$1995|
|SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator||4||$2195|
|AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies||4||$2395|
|500: MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration||4||$2395|
|SC-100: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect||4||$2395|
|NIST Cyber Security|
|NCSP Foundation Certificate||2||$1995|
|NCSP 800-53 Practitioner Certificate||5||$3595|
|Click Title for Dates & Outlines||Days||Fee|
|Cisco On-Demand: Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA)||3||$1295|
|CompTIA Security+ Certification|
|CompTIA On-Demand: CompTIA Security + Certification Training||5||$1295|
|CompTIA CySA+ (Advanced Security Practitioner Certification - with Exam Voucher)|
|CompTIA On-Demand: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Training||5||$1295|
|ISC Security Certification|
|CISSP On-Demand: CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional||5||$1795|
|Microsoft Security Certification|
|Microsoft On-Demand: Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals (SC-900)||1||$195|
|OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)|
|OWASP On-Demand: Comprehensive (Forgery, Phishing, Hacking, Controls)||2||$195|
• CCNA (exam 200-301) validates skills and knowledge in network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability to maintain security. (CCNA exam 200-301 replaced CCNA Security certification.)
More about CCNA certification
• Security+ validates knowledge of communication security, infrastructure
security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts.
More about Security+ certification
• Cybersecurity Analyst ( CySA+ ) is an intermediate-level certification that applies behavioral analytics to the IT security market to improve the overall state of IT security. IT security professionals need security analytics skills to detect threats. This certification verifies the skills needed to improve threat visibility across a broad attack surface by focusing on network behavior, including an organization’s interior network. CySA+ focuses on a defensive approach through incident detection and response.
More about CySA+ certification
• PenTest+ is an intermediate-level certification that verifies competency in the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope an assessment, understand legal and compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, analyze data, and effectively report and communicate results. PenTest+ focuses on an offensive approach through penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
More about PenTest+ certification
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner ( CASP+ ) is an advanced-level security credential that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; incident response; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, business disciplines and enterprise-level cybersecurity threats. It
is an international, vendor-neutral certification.
Learn about CASP+ certification
• EC-Council Certified Network Defender ( CND ). This certification focuses on creating Network Administrators who are trained on protecting, detecting and responding to the threats on the network. Network administrators are usually familiar with network components, traffic, performance and utilization, network topology, location of each system, security policy, etc.
Learn about CND
• Certified Ethical Hacker ( CEH ). They say to beat a hacker you have to think like one. This certification is for an individual who is usually employed with the organization and who can be trusted to undertake an attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems using the same methods as a Hacker.
See CEH Ethical Hacker certification
• EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator ( CHFI ). Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government and corporate entities globally who often use EC-Council's CHFI certification to confirm one's skills.
Learn more about CHFI
• EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer ( CCISO ).
This top level cybersecurity certification focuses not only on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. CISO's are typically the highest paid job title in cybersecurity.
Learn more about CCISO
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional ( CISSP ) certification is sponsored by ISC. It provides information security professionals with not only an objective measure of competence but a globally recognized standard
of achievement. This credential is ideal for mid- and senior-level managers who are working toward or have already attained positions as CISOs, CSOs or Senior Security Engineers.
More on CISSP
• Security, Compliance and Identity Fundamentals ( SC-900 ). This Microsoft certification is right for those who need familiarity with Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions. This certification is a good foundation upon which to build a career in Microsoft security.
See certification for Security, Compliance & Identity Fundamentals
• Security Operations Analyst Associate (SC-200). Those in this role use Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender, Microsoft 365 Defender, and third-party security products to locate, investigate, and respond to system threats as well as advise on ways to improve threat protection practices.
More on Security Operations Analyst Associate
• Identity and Access Administrator Associate (SC-300). An Identity and Access Administrator uses Azure AD to design, implement, and operate an organization's identity and access management systems among other tasks.
View Identity & Access Administrator Associate certification
• Information Protection Administrator Associate (SC-400) defines applicable requirements and tests IT processes and operations against policies and controls. They also plan and implement controls that meet organizational compliance needs.
See Microsoft Information Protection Administrator certification
• Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500) implements security controls and threat protection, manages identity and access, and protects data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn about Azure Security Engineer Associate
• Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate (MS-500) has the skills needed to protect a company against ever more complex cybersecurity threats and to remain compliant with increasingly layered and diverse data regulation.
More on Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
NIST NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework is the foundation for increasing the size and capability of the U.S. cybersecurity workforce.
• NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP) Foundation). This course is targeted at IT and Cybersecurity professionals looking to become certified on how to operationalize the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF) across an enterprise and its supply chain.
See NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP) Foundation
• NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP) Practitioner. This course looks at the impact of digital transformation on cybersecurity risks, an understanding of the threat landscape, and an approach to the application of cybersecurity controls. It provides guidance for students on the best approach to design and build a comprehensive cybersecurity program.
NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP) Practitioner
General Information: DoD 8570 / 8140 Directive
ONLC provides training classes for IAT, IAM, IASAE and CSSP personnel that's compliant with Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8570 / 8140. Ready for an approved DoD certification at hundreds of ONLC centers coast-to-coast or from your own location. More on DoD 8570 / 8140
Volume Discounts with ONLC Learning Credits
Get maximum buying power and flexibility with ONLC Learning Credits. They're a great way to prepay for training and secure a substantial volume discount on end-user and technical courses. Credits can be used on live, instructor-led & self-study, On-Demand learning formats and are good for up to a year! See details & pricing .
Private Group Training
ONLC has complete solutions so training coordinators can successfully upskill their teams while maintaining their budget. Training can be via our public schedule or private sessions delivered virtually or in-person on-site. Course content can be customized to meet your specific needs and technologies. To explore how we can minimize your training costs while maximizing learning and to receive a price quote see Group Training .
Training Centers Coast to Coast
Every public, instructor-led (ILT) class is offered at each of our ONLC centers across the USA. Our training rooms are outfitted with the equipment needed for class and provide an interruption-free space so you can concentrate fully on learning. Find ONLC centers near you .
Hands-on Cybersecurity Classes from Home
Attend live, instructor-led classes from the comfort and convenience of your own home. The setup is really easy and you don't have to have the class software on your device. Our video shows just how easy it is, and if you still have questions speak with one of our friendly advisors at 1-800-288-8221. An advisor can work with you. See easy setup video .
ONLC's Education Advisors can answer questions about our classes, training options and professional certification. They can provide guidance and help in determining a training path that's best for your background and career goals. ONLC Advisors are available weekdays via the chat feature or toll free at: