AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modeling Course Outline
The AutoCAD®: 3D Drawing and Modeling course introduces users who are proficient with the 2D commands in the AutoCAD® software to the concepts and methods of 3D modeling. The course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of 3D and explores the main features of the advanced 3D Modeling workspace in the AutoCAD software.
• 3D viewing techniques
• Working with simple and composite solids
• Creating complex solids and surfaces
• Modifying objects in 3D space
• Editing solids
• Creating sections, camera perspectives, and animations
• Working with point clouds
• Converting 3D objects
• Setting up a rendering with materials and lights
• Creating 2D drawings from 3D models
• Working with the User Coordinate System
• Set up a drawing for 3D Prints
• A good working skill level in the AutoCAD software, i.e. a minimum of 80 hours of work experience with the AutoCAD software, is recommended.
View outline in Word
Attend hands-on, instructor-led AutoCAD 3D Drawing and Modeling training classes at ONLC's more than 300 locations.
Not near one of our locations? Attend these same live classes from your home/office PC via our Remote Classroom Instruction (RCI) technology.
For additional training options, check out our list of Courses and select the one that's right for you.