Learn Microsoft Word in our Indianapolis, Indiana facility to create professional-looking content quickly. With a host of authoring tools, you can quickly construct documents from predefined parts and styles, as well as compose and publish blogs directly from within Word.
Microsoft Word offers enhanced features to create professional-quality documents, easier ways to work together with people, and almost-anywhere access to your files.
What You'll Learn With ONLC Microsoft Word Courses
With courses from ONLC you'll learn how to do:
- Common tasks in Word, such as opening, editing, saving, and printing documents
- Formating text and paragraphs and using styles and themes
- Use tools such as find and replace, format painter, and styles.
- Create and format tables
- Organizing content using tables and charts
- Format page appearance with page borders, watermarks, and headers and footers
- Correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels
- Collaborating on documents
- Automating tasks Using macros
- Word tips, tricks and timesavers
ONLC offers instructor-led training classes in Indianapolis, Indiana for Word version 365, 2019, and 2016 at an intro level for those new to Word through an advanced level class for those with more experience.