AWS Networking Essentials Course Outline
AWS has a suite of network-related products that help to perform network-related task in AWS.
This live class covers the basics of networking in AWS. The class starts with an overview of AWS and the networking services. Then we use AWS VPC to create an isolated virtual cloud for performing network-related tasks. We then provide an overview of AWS Direct Connect after taking a deep dive into scalability and load balancing using the Auto scaling feature, Elastic Load Balancing, and Amazon Route S3.
Toward the end of the class, we cover some troubleshooting tips and security best practices for your network. By the end of the course, you will have hands-on experience working with network tasks on AWS.
What You Will Learn
Overview of networking services available in AWS.
Knowledge of load balanced applications across different regions.
Learn to auto scale instances based on the increase and decrease of the traffic.
Deploy applications in a highly available and fault tolerant manner.
Understand Route 53 and itís usage for a web applications.
Troubleshooting tips and best practices for network related issues
1: BASICS OF NETWORKING ON AWS
● Introducing cloud computing
● Regions and Availability Zones
● Security and compliance
● Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
● Security groups
● Overview of networking services
2: AMAZON VPC
● Creating and configuring VPC
● Creating instances in VPC
3: ELASTIC LOAD BALANCING
● An overview of ELB
● Creating and configuring ELB
4: AUTO SCALING
● An overview of Auto Scaling
● Setting up an Auto scaling in load balanced application
5: AMAZON ROUTE 53
● Overview of Amazon Route 53 concepts
6: AWS DIRECT CONNECT
● Introducing AWS Direct Connect
● An overview of AWS Direct Connect components
7: SECURITY BEST PRACTICES
● Shared responsibility model
● Identity and access management
● Security groups
● Network ACLs
8: TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
● Common problems and solutions
● Unhealthy targets for Elastic Load Balancing
View outline in Word