QuickBooks, by Intuit, helps you manage invoicing, cash flow, payroll, sales and reporting needs of businesses. QuickBooks also has tools to track income, expenses, reconcile bank accounts and credit cards, send estimates, inventory management, payroll, and more. Mastering QuickBooks can help save money at tax time as well by making the financial data easily accessible for your bookkeeper or CPA.
Quickbooks is offered as a desktop version that installs on your computer or as an online version that is accessible from any device. Whichever version you are using, you can come up to speed quickly with classes at ONLC and even prepare for Quickbooks Certification.
What You'll Learn With ONLC Intuit QuickBooks Courses
With in-person and online courses from ONLC you'll learn how to do:
- Create a company file and create new QuickBooks users
- Connect QuickBooks to your businesses online banking
- Import data from Microsoft excel
- How to setup customer invoicing and accounts receivable
- Pay bills, track purchase orders, and set up accounts payable
- Create a chart of accounts
- Run reports on revenue, inventory, expenses, and more
- Create a customized invoice with local, regional, and state sales tax
ONLC offers instructor-led training classes in Colorado Springs, Colorado for QuickBooks beginners and advanced users. Available class topics and dates are listed below.