Welcome to ONLC Training Centers
New Hampshire state flag

New Hampshire Student Protection and Disclosures (304.01)

ONLC is a business-to-business training provider. Private citizens from New Hampshire who are paying for training themselves rather than funded through a business may attend our classes with the following protections and disclosures.

Admissions Requirements/Procedures

A high school diploma, GED or above is required.  The admissions procedures are the same for all applicants, without regard to an applicant's age, race or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or disability. The school also practices compliance with all EEO laws.


Transfer of Credit

ONLC does not issue transfer credits since our courses are based on clock hours not credit hours.



Licensed by the NH Department of Education, Division of Educator Support and Higher Education, Office of Career School Licensing, License# ONLO-091 valid from December 27, 2021 through November 21, 2022.


New Hampshire Programs

Programs shown on our website are complete with course descriptions, course duration and prices.



While the students are performing their lab work in class, the instructor(s) will observe them.   Students must complete at least eighty percent (80%) of the labs to receive a passing grade in a given class.  Students must pass all classes to successfully complete the program.  All classes will be no larger than 10 students.  This small class size will provide the instructor with sufficient time to monitor the student's progress.


New Hampshire Refund and Withdrawal Policy

  1. All refunds shall be paid within 30 days upon written notification from a student of cancellation or withdrawal; and
  2. Students receiving benefits from federal programs shall be subject to federal refund policies, rules and regulations


Complaint Process

Complaints or problems can best be resolved by being addressed immediately. Any student who has a complaint or problem should first approach their current classroom instructor. If the instructor, within three school days, achieves no satisfactory resolution then the student should put the complaint or problem in writing and send via email to Bonnie Maness, National Sales Manager.  The Department will take whatever action necessary to resolve the situation and relay that resolution to the student in writing within ten days from the submission of the complaint by the student. 

If a student has exhausted the complaint process of the school, and said process was found in favor of the school, the student may then file a complaint with the NH Department of Education, Division of Educator Support and Higher Education, Office of Career School Licensing, 101 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301 or (603) 271-6443.