Microsoft On-Demand: System Requirements & Terms
Microsoft On-Demand self-study courses blend video, text, hands-on labs and more to help you build your technical Microsoft technology skills. These eLearning courses are available from ONLC Training Centers. Below are system requirements plus terms and conditions for Microsoft On-Demand courses.
Recommended System Requirements
At minimum you will need the following system requirements to take a Microsoft On-Demand course:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Browsers: Current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- Internet Access:
- Broadband Internet connection (more than 256 kilobytes per second per user network bandwidth)
- Either an Active X control must be installed (requires local administrator permissions), or IE 11 or later
- For some corporate firewalls, a proxy client (such as TMG Client) may be required
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
Note, Android and iOS devices cannot be used for Microsoft On-Demand.
Once you've purchased a Microsoft On-Demand course from ONLC Training Centers, you'll receive a confirmation email with a redeemable course code, details, and instructions. Allow up to 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, from time of purchase to receive your course access information.
To redeem the course code and get started with Microsoft On-Demand, you sign in to the training dashboard specified in the confirmation email. Once you activate your course, you have a set range of time to complete the course. All Microsoft On-Demand purchases are subject to the below Terms and Conditions.
Microsoft On-Demand Course Terms & Conditions
There are specific terms and conditions for Microsoft On-Demand courses and course codes:
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund.
- Codes are not returnable and are void if altered.
- One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft On-Demand course.
- Once your course has been activation the access period for the course begins.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be reused.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. ONLC Training Centers, is not responsible for lost or stolen codes.
- Course expiration dates for a given code will not be extended under any circumstances.
- Once purchased, Microsoft On-Demand courses are not refundable.
- Flex ILT Option only available to purchasers of a Microsoft On-Demand Course from ONLC and when there is an equivalent instructor-led course on ONLC's public schedule. Student attends the live, instructor-led class as an ILT Listener from their own location. An ILT Listener can see and hear the instructor’s presentation, however, the instructor will not be able to hear you, and you will not have access to the instructor or lab machines. To schedule a Flex ILT Option class the student must contact an ONLC Advisor via phone to reserve a seat in advance. Requests are subject to availability. No substitutions (people, topics or classes) allowed. A Flex ILT Option course is not applicable for reschedule, ONLC's make-up policy or free retake. Failure to attend your scheduled ILT class will result in forfeit of this option.
- Microsoft On-Demand courses may be taxable (varies by state). Applicable State and Local taxes are in addition to ONLC's course price. All prices are US Dollars.
For more information or in the event of questions contact an ONLC Advisor at: