Microsoft On-Demand Courses: System Requirements & Terms
Microsoft On-Demand self-study courses blend video, text, hands-on labs and more to help you build your technical Microsoft technology skills. These eLearning courses are available from ONLC Training Centers. Below are system requirements along with terms and conditions for Microsoft On-Demand courses and options.
Recommended System Requirements
At minimum you will need the following system requirements to take a Microsoft On-Demand course:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Browsers: Current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- Internet Access:
- Broadband Internet connection (more than 256 kilobytes per second per user network bandwidth)
- Either an Active X control must be installed (requires local administrator permissions), or IE 11 or later
- For some corporate firewalls, a proxy client (such as TMG Client) may be required
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
Note, Android and iOS devices cannot be used for Microsoft On-Demand.
Once you've purchased a Microsoft On-Demand course from ONLC Training Centers, you'll receive a confirmation email with a redeemable course code, details, and instructions. Allow up to 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, from time of purchase to receive your course access information.
To redeem the course code and get started with Microsoft On-Demand, you sign in to the training dashboard specified in the confirmation email. Once you activate your course, you have a set range of time to complete the course. All Microsoft On-Demand purchases are subject to the below Terms and Conditions.
Microsoft On-Demand Course Terms & Conditions
There are specific terms and conditions for Microsoft On-Demand courses and course codes:
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund.
- Codes are not returnable and are void if altered.
- One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft On-Demand course.
- Once your course has been activation the access period for the course begins.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be reused.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. ONLC Training Centers, is not responsible for lost or stolen codes.
- Course expiration dates for a given code will not be extended under any circumstances.
- Once purchased, Microsoft On-Demand courses are not refundable.
- ILT Audit Option only available to purchasers of a Microsoft On-Demand Course from ONLC and only when there is an equivalent instructor-led course on ONLC's public schedule. Student attends the live, instructor-led class as an ILT Listener from their own location. An ILT Listener can see and hear the instructor’s presentation, however, the instructor will not be able to hear you, and you will not have access to the instructor or lab machines. To schedule an ILT Audit Option class the student must contact an ONLC Advisor via phone to reserve a seat in advance. Requests are subject to availability. No substitutions (people, topics or classes) allowed. An ILT Audit Option course is not applicable for reschedule, ONLC's make-up policy or free retake. Failure to attend your scheduled ILT class will result in forfeit of this option.
- Microsoft On-Demand courses may be taxable (varies by state). Applicable State and Local taxes are in addition to ONLC's course price. All prices are US Dollars.
- Microsoft Software Assurance vouchers are not applicable for Microsoft On-Demand courses.
Those purchasing a Microsoft On-Demand Course at full price have the option of purchasing the corresponding Exam Pak at a significantly discounted price. The Exam Pak is ideal for those looking to become Microsoft certified. To earn certification you must pass the authorized exam(s).
Optional Exam Pak Terms & Conditions
There are specific terms and conditions with the Exam Pak:
- Exam Pak Option only available with the purchase of a Microsoft On-Demand Course at list price from ONLC Training Centers. Discount offers cannot be combined.
- Exam Pak must be same as course title and purchased by phone.
- Expired, stolen, or lost elements or codes will not be replaced. ONLC Training Centers, Microsoft and hosting partners are not responsible for expired, lost or stolen items. Course and exam expiration deadlines cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Exam Pak components may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund.
- Exam Paks are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Exam Paks may be taxable (varies by state). Applicable State and Local taxes are in addition to ONLC's listed price. All prices are US Dollars. Full payment is required at the time of purchase.
- Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
Those purchasing a Microsoft On-Demand Course may take advantage of our ILT Listener Option whereby you can audit the equivalent live, instructor-led class at no additional cost.
ILT Listener Option Terms & Conditions
There are specific terms and conditions with the ILT Listener option:
- Good only with purchase of a Microsoft On-Demand course from ONLC.
- ILT Listener class must be within 12 months of Microsoft On-Demand course purchase.
- Candidate must call ONLC to request seat in upcoming ILT class. ILT course must be equivalent title and version of the purchased Microsoft On-Demand course.
- Listener must use own equipment, internet service and attend ILT class from their own location.
- ILT Listener option is not available in exchange for cash, credit, or refund.
- All ILT Listener class requests are subject to availability and are not applicable for any partner-delivered ILT classes.
- ONLC reserves the right to discontinue this option at any time and without prior notice.
- Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
For more information and direct assistance contact an ONLC Advisor weekdays via CHAT or by calling: