MOC On-Demand Classes: System Requirements & Terms
MOC On-Demand is Microsoft's self-study training option. These are official Microsoft courses. MOC On-Demand classes can be purchased from ONLC Training Centers, a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner.
You use your own equipment and do the course from your own location.
On-Demand courses may be taxable. Any applicable State and Local taxes are in addition to the listed price.
Recommended System Requirements
Microsoft recommends the following system requirements for MOC On-Demand courses:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Browsers: Current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- Internet Access:
- Broadband Internet connection (more than 256 kilobytes per second per user network bandwidth)
- Either an Active X control must be installed (requires local administrator permissions), or IE 11 or later
- For some corporate firewalls, a proxy client (such as TMG Client) may be required
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
Note, Android and iOS devices cannot be used for MOC On-Demand.
Note, Regularly scheduled maintenance for the Microsoft Labs Online (MLO) platform is currently at 10–12 P.M. Pacific Time every Thursday. During that time, you may not be able to access the MLO associated with a MOC On-Demand.
Once you've made a Microsoft On-Demand purchase from ONLC Training Centers, you'll receive a confirmation email with a redeemable course code, details, and instructions. Allow up to 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, after purchase to receive your course access information.
To redeem the course code and get started with Microsoft On-Demand, you sign in to the training dashboard specified in the confirmation email. Once you activate your course, you have a set period of time to complete the course.
All Microsoft On-Demand purchases are subject to the below Terms and Conditions.
Microsoft On-Demand Course Terms and Conditions
There are specific terms and conditions for On-Demand courses and course codes:
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered.
- One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft On-Demand course.
- After course activation...
- For MOC ON-DEMAND ONLY: MOC On-Demand components are available for 90 days from date and time of purchase. Access to the associated lab environment will also expire in 90 days from the date of activation.
- For FLEX ON-DEMAND ONLY: Flex On-Demand components are available for 180 days from date and time of purchase.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be reused.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. ONLC Training Centers, Microsoft, and any other hosting partners are not responsible for lost or stolen codes.
- Course expiration dates for a given code will not be extended under any circumstances.
- Once purchased, Microsoft On-Demand courses are not refundable.
See Microsoft On-Demand classes from ONLC or in the event of questions contact an ONLC Advisor at:
(M-F, 8:00am - 6:00pm Eastern)