MOC On-Demand Classes: System Requirements & Terms
MOC On-Demand is Microsoft's self-study training option. These are official Microsoft courses. MOC On-Demand classes can be purchased from ONLC Training Centers, a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner. You use your own equipment and attend from your own location.
To successfully run a MOC On-Demand class you need:
Recommended System Requirements
Microsoft recommends the following system requirements for MOC On-Demand courses:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Browsers: Current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- Internet Access:
- Broadband Internet connection (more than 256 kilobytes per second per user network bandwidth)
- Either an Active X control must be installed (requires local administrator permissions), or IE 11 or later
- For some corporate firewalls, a proxy client (such as TMG Client) may be required
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
Note, Android and iOS devices cannot be used for MOC On-Demand.
Note, Regularly scheduled maintenance for the Microsoft Labs Online (MLO) platform is currently at 10–12 P.M. Pacific Time every Thursday. During that time, you may not be able to access the MLO associated with a MOC On-Demand.
Once you've made a MOC On-Demand purchase from ONLC Training Centers, you'll receive a confirmation email with a redeemable course code, details, and instructions. (Allow up to 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, after purchase to receive your course access information.)
To redeem the course code and get started with MOC On-Demand, you sign in to the training dashboard specified in the confirmation email. Once you activate your course, you have three (3) months to complete the course.
All MOC On-Demand purchases are subject to the below Terms and Conditions.
MOC On-Demand Course Terms and Conditions
Microsoft has specific terms and conditions for MOC On-Demand courses and course codes:
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered.
- One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft Official Course On-Demand.
- After course activation, the MOC On-Demand materials are available for three (3) months. Access to an associated lab environment will also expire no more than three (3) months from the date of activation.
- You have six (6) months to activate your MOC On-Demand course from date of purchase. The three-month (3-month) access period does not begin until you redeem your course code.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be reused. A 90-day extension may be available as an ONLC option for $300. This is only available if you purchased your MOC On-Demand course from ONLC.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. ONLC Training Centers, Microsoft, and hosting partners are not responsible for lost or stolen codes.
- Course expiration dates for a given code will not be extended under any circumstance.
Visit our MOC On-Demand classes from ONLC or in the event of questions contact an ONLC Advisor at:
(M-F, 8:00am - 6:00pm Eastern)