Microsoft End-User Bundle Terms & Conditions
- All prices are US Dollars. Full payment is required at the time of purchase. ONLC accepts all major credit cards.
- Bundle prices are good on new registrations only, and limited to the titles listed. May not be combined with other discounts, offers or programs.
- Bundles are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Though ONLC specifies durations and deadlines for training, exam preps and authorized exams, those deadlines can be supplanted should Microsoft announce a certification change or retirement. ONLC is not the governing certification body, so cannot alter or delay such changes. Bundle purchasers are directly responsible to adjust their training and exam schedule accordingly should Microsoft announce a change or retirement. Additionally, retired courses are no longer applicable for ONLC's free retake or make-up options.
- The student selects class dates from ONLC's public schedule and has up to 12 months to attend each of the classes in the Bundle.
- All registrations are subject to availability at the time of request.
- ILT classes may be attended from any of ONLC's convenient locations or virtually (see setup needs).
- May retake an ILT course within 12 months of original class date provided it is the same software version. You must use your original course materials. New materials will not be provided.
- ONLC reserves the right to retire ILT courses due to lack of demand.
- Allow up to 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) from time of order to receive your On-Demand course access information. You'll receive a confirmation email with a redeemable course code, details, and instructions.
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A course code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered.
- After course activation, the On-Demand materials are available for 6 months.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. Neither ONLC Training Centers, Microsoft, nor any hosting partners are not responsible for lost or stolen codes.
- Course expiration dates for a given code will not be extended under any circumstance.
- Workbook (if applicable) will only be shipped to a US mailing address which cannot be a PO/APO box.
- Certification Add-on only available with the purchase of a Training Bundle. Not sold separately.
- You must have the Microsoft product software on your own computer for Exam Prep Software to function. ONLC does not sell nor provide software.
- Exam Prep Software and Voucher with Exam Pass Guarantee will be forfeited if not paid in full upfront or if you cancel at anytime.
- You must adhere to exam pass guarantee steps to receive additional exam voucher. Review Exam Pass Guarantee.
- Exam Prep Software and Voucher are not redeemable for cash, resale or refund. Note the expiration dates of both items. If you let either expire without being used, it will not be replaced.
- Safeguard your exam voucher as ONLC Training Centers will not be responsible nor replace any lost, stolen or misplaced vouchers.
- ONLC does not offer exams at our centers. Certiport is Microsoft's authorized provider for MOS Exams. Before starting your certification quest, you should review Certiport's list of exam locations on the link below and confirm directly with that location if they take students from the public for testing. The student must contact Certiport to schedule a MOS exam. ONLC is not affiliated with Certiport so will not be able to assist you with Certiport-related matters.
Other restrictions and limitations may apply.