Adobe Bundle Terms & Conditions
- All prices are US Dollars. Full payment is required at the time of purchase. ONLC accepts all major credit cards.
- Bundle prices are good on new registrations only, and limited to the titles listed. May not be combined with other discounts, offers or programs.
- Bundles are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Though ONLC may specify durations and deadlines for training, exam preps and authorized exams, those deadlines can be supplanted should Adobe announce a certification change or retirement. ONLC is not the governing certification body, so cannot alter or delay such changes. Bundle purchasers are directly responsible to adjust their training and exam schedule accordingly should Adobe announce a change or retirement. Additionally, retired courses are no longer applicable for ONLC's free retake or make-up options.
- The student selects class dates from ONLC's public schedule and has up to 12 months to attend each of the classes in the Bundle.
- ILT classes may be attended from any of ONLC's convenient locations or virtually (see setup needs).
- All registrations are subject to availability at the time of request.
- May retake an ILT course within 12 months of original class date. You must use your original course materials. New materials will not be provided.
- ONLC reserves the right to retire ILT courses due to lack of demand.
- Allow up to 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) from time of order to receive your On-Demand course access information. You'll receive a confirmation email with a redeemable course code, details, and instructions.
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A course code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered.
- After course activation, the Adobe On-Demand materials are available for 6 months.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. ONLC Training Centers, Adobe, and hosting partners are not responsible for lost or stolen codes.
- Course expiration dates for a given code will not be extended under any circumstance.
- Workbook can only be shipped to a US mailing address. UPS/FedEx do not deliver to PO/APO boxes.
Other restrictions and limitations may apply.