Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) for Sales and Customer Service - 81060 Course Outline
Special Note to New Hampshire Residents
This course has not yet been approved by the State's Department of Education. Please contact us to get an update as to when the class should be available in New Hampshire.
This course provides students with the tools to configure a Dynamics 365 implementation for Sales and Service. The focus is on the using and understanding how the platform tools that are provided can be leveraged to create and maintain an organizational security structure, create guided business processes, automate tasks, and other specific customizations.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Extending Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-716.
What are the goals for this course?
• How to successfully configure specific application features such as auto-numbering, data management, and other Dynamics 365 features
• Provide guidance on the designing a Dynamics 365 security model including configuration of Business Units, Security Roles, Users, and Teams
• Using Dynamics 365’s security model to control access to data, features, and functions
• How to create and maintain Business Process Flows that can be used to provide users with a guided path to working through business scenarios
• Look at how to implement and configure a Knowledge Management solution
• Provide an overview of the different processes that are available in Dynamics 365 and when each process type should be used
• Configure Dynamics 365 and Office 365 integration scenarios, such as integration with SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Office Groups
Module 1: Introduction to Sales Management
Module 2: The Dynamics 365 Security Model
Module 3: Implementing Hierarchical Security
Module 4: Knowledge Management
Module 5: Introduction to Processes
Module 6: Business Process Flows
Module 7: Dynamics 365 and Office 365
View outline in Word
Attend hands-on, instructor-led Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) for Sales and Customer Service - 81060 training classes at ONLC's more than 300 locations.
Not near one of our locations? Attend these same live classes from your home/office PC via our Remote Classroom Instruction (RCI) technology.
For additional training options, check out our list of CRM Courses and select the one that's right for you.