Customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) for Sales and Customer Service - 81059 Course Outline
Special Note to New Hampshire Residents
This course has not yet been approved by the State's Department of Education. Please contact us to get an update as to when the class should be available in New Hampshire.
This course provides students with the tools to customize Dynamics 365 implementation for Sales and Service. The focus is on the using and understanding how the platform tools that are provided can be leveraged to create custom objects, modify the user interface, automate tasks, and other specific customizations.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Extending Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-716.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
• How to create, package, manage, and deploy specific Dynamics 365 customizations using solutions
• Creating and maintaining custom entities, and custom fields based on specific needs
• Working with specialized fields such as calculated and rollup fields
• How to use Dynamics 365’s different relationship types to configure how related records work together
• Create and edit customized forms, as well as how to configure specialized components on them such as editable sub-grids, and quick views
• How to apply Portable Business Logic controls
• How users interact with specific data on forms and entities
• Exploring the different tools available for creating specific views, charts, and dashboards based on specific needs
Module 1: Introduction to Customizing Dynamics 365
Module 2: Introduction to Solutions
Module 3: Entity and Field Customization Basics
Module 4: Additional Field Customizations
Module 5: Relationships
Module 6: Customizing Forms
Module 7: Business Rules
Module 8: Views and Visualizations
Module 9: Customizations for Interactive Service Hub
Module 10: Customizations for Mobile
View outline in Word
Attend hands-on, instructor-led Customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) for Sales and Customer Service - 81059 training classes at ONLC's more than 300 locations.
Not near one of our locations? Attend these same live classes from your home/office PC via our Remote Classroom Instruction (RCI) technology.
For additional training options, check out our list of CRM Courses and select the one that's right for you.