Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 - 80887 Course Outline
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes. It provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
The Customer Service course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, including resolution of customer complaints and service issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of knowledge management in a centralized knowledge base.
This course contains modules and lessons from 80726: Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 as well as new modules and lessons covering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
What are the goals for this course?
• Introduce the basic records types and business processes that are involved in the service module
• Analyze how to use features such as queues and the knowledge base for case management and quicker resolution times
• Explore the Interactive Service Hub to show how it can improve and speed up customer service
• Engage in the customer portal to increase customer satisfaction
• Evaluate the schedule board and proper resources assigned to field service tasks for an enhanced service scheduling process
Module 1: Introduction to Service Management
Module 2: Case Management
Module 3: Knowledge Base
Module 4: Queue Management
Module 5: Service Level Agreements
Module 6: Entitlements
Module 7: Interactive Service Hub
Module 8: Unified Service Desk
Module 9: Customer Service Analysis
Module 10: Voice of the Customer
Module 11: Customer Portal
Module 12: Field Services
View outline in Word
Attend hands-on, instructor-led Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 - 80887 training classes at ONLC's more than 300 locations.
Not near one of our locations? Attend these same live classes from your home/office PC via our Remote Classroom Instruction (RCI) technology.
For additional training options, check out our list of CRM Courses and select the one that's right for you.