Azure Developer Hackathon - 40457 Course Outline
This hackathon workshop offers an experience which builds upon one of the following prerequisite courses or equivalent experience building ASP.NET and C# applications. Students should also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered. Students will take an existing web application and enhance their knowledge by adding new features implemented with new and advanced Azure services.
The candidates targeted by this training have experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
Special Note to New Hampshire Residents
This course has not yet been approved by the State's Department of Education. Please contact us to get an update as to when the class should be available in New Hampshire.
Students must have experience working with the Azure platform, and have taken one of the following two courses (or have the equivalent professional experience):
At course completion
After completing this course, students will have an enhanced understanding of development practices and developer themes using Azure services, including:
• Configuring a ContinuoUs Deployment Solution (Agility)
• Modernizing the Events Page (Agility)
• Implementing a Search Experience (Search)
• Creating a Public Events API (Search)
• Masking Personal Information (Security)
• Enabling Azure Active Directory and Multi-Factor Authentication (Security)
Module 1: AGILITY
Students will work in teams to create an agile development and deployment solution that will allow it to be automatically deployed to Azure, and they will validate that the solution works.
• Configuring a Continuous Deployment Solution
• Modernizing the Events Page
Module 2: SEARCH
Students will implement a scalable search experience for end users with an API that can be used by third parties..
• Implementing a Search Experience
• Creating a Public Events API
Module 3: SECURITY
Students will implement security features in their Azure application to protect user information, and they will implement a higher-level authorization scheme that will protect administration features from anonymous access.
• Masking Personal Information
• Enabling Azure Active Directory Authentication
View outline in Word